Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

My girl wants to potty all the time. . .

Well we did end up sleeping a little this morning. We fell asleep at 9:00 AM and woke up around 11:30. We basically chilled out for the rest of the day. . . however this afternoon I let child run around naked and had the potty out in the living room. Child peed twice in the potty. Hooray! The first time she sat on the potty and made herself go by straining. The second she was standing and I saw her starting to pee so I ran her over to the potty. I'm not sure if that was actually potty training or mommy training. But we celebrated the potty usage by dancing, shouting hooray, and with some plain M&Ms. Child knows that she'll get chocolate if she goes to the potty. Child has also peed in potty last weekend when I let her run around with no bottoms on too - so I'm taking this as a good sign.

For the first time ever, Child has requested dinner. This afternoon I was talking about dinner and she said "pancakes" and then "potatoes". I was pleased and then when Husband came home we went to get potatoes and pancakes. Child gobbled most of what she was served and it was a big potato with a good helping of potatoes. Obviously, Child is on the all carbs diet. It's how she keeps her trim figure.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger :::Ash::: said…

    I like to keep peanut m&m's by the toilet to reward my own potty training...

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can always count on Ash to give me a laugh. Especially when I have to work Saturday.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    ew, ashley!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home