Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's 3:30 AM - do you know where your child is?

My child is knocking on the door demanding to be let out for the day, and at 7:00 AM she's still up and very active. Unfortunately, when Child gets sick she tends to wake up in the middle of the night and not want to go back to sleep. She also doesn't like taking medicine - despite bribes of M&Ms. I think the only way to get her to sleep through the night is to keep her from napping during the day - but that's pretty tough. We have about a month left before preschool starts. My volunteering will start kicking in during September too. It's weird how volunteering keeps me sane but drives me crazy at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home