Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Consignment Season & New HP Outlet

As summer comes to an end, I realize that consignment season is on. I've already forgotten about one sale. The consignment sales are how I suppliment child's wardrobe and equipment. I get a lot of Child's playclothes from the sales - since her favorite past time activity is to dig in the dirt. I look at some of the clothes from my BB friends and are envious at how angelic their kids are standing in their new outfits. Their kids must like to play inside or they have some kick butt stain removal system that I don't know about. I got Child a very cute winter fleece coat from LL Bean yesterday though. I spent more than I'd like to - but LL Bean's quality is good enough that it should last the whole season and then some. My goal for the next consignment sale is to find Child a tricycle. She has a big wheel - but I think that she'd love to have a trike to ride on.

*************************************************************************************

So I've been talking to some pals about what we are going to do b/n now and the 7th Harry Potter Book or when the Goblet of Fire movie comes out. I've found out that there are a lot of Harry Potter knitting patterns out there. I'm going to go out and knit me a Harry Potter scarf! I found it a pattern at knit.atypically.net. The only problem is to figure out which house I want to knit. While I am a Gryffindor supporter - I don't know if I want to really out myself as a Harry Potter nerd to the world. I could support my fellow Asian, Cho Chang, and knit a Ravenclaw scarf - since it'll go nicely with my blue leather coat. Choices, choices, choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home