Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Only 126 more pages to go

I was 5th in line at Wal-mart at 12:01 to pick up the new HP book. I stayed up until 3 AM reading it and I couldn't believe my eyes. It's exciting from the very beginning! It' 4:00 and I only have 126 more pages, but I needed a break b/c I'm starting to go cross-eyed from all of the reading.


***Warning one of the comments contains a tiny Harry Potter spoiler - so if you don't want to know - don't read it until you are done!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger :::Ash::: said…

    Jeez. I picked it up today from B&N and I'm only on the 4th chapter. I was going to do my one-chapter a night rule to make it last longer, but oh well.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, the grandparents have finished the book today. The last 50 pages were extremely exciting. It was a very good ending, although sad.

    When does the next book go on sale?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    hopefully soon. i finished it too and called judy at work :) and we discussed. i heard about your chapter-a-day schedule for hp, ash! i wouldnt be able to stand that.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger :::Ash::: said…

    well, the chapter a day went didn't quite work out. I ended up finishing it last night. Oh well.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger :::Ash::: said…

    Oh yeah, I thought it was OK. Not one of the strongest of the books, but not as weak as the last one.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    oh, we bow to your willpower, ash! actually, i dont blame you at all... i finished it in the middle of the night, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home