Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Harry Potter Challenge

The new Harry Potter book comes out on Saturday. Usually I'll read the previous book before the new one comes out so that the details are fresh. However I forgot about the new book coming out and didn't have enough time to read it. So I'm taking the Harry Potter challenge and going to see if I can read Order of the Phoenix before my book comes on Saturday. I'm also thinking about going to Super Wal-mart at midnight on Friday to get the book and return my pre-ordered copy to Amazon.com. Yes I know how dorky this is - thank you. Poor Child, she might be slightly neglected until I can finish the new book.

Child and I went to the movies this morning. The local theaters offer free children's movies during the mornings over the summer. A couple weeks ago we saw Elmo in Grouchland and today we saw Veggie Tales. I think that Child is still too young for movies. The only thing that she likes about it is the popcorn - which I hestitantly give her ever since hearing about the 4 year old who choked to death on movie theater popcorn. All child wanted to do was run on the stairs. Veggie Tales wasn't a very exciting movie - I was hoping it would keep her interest since it was cartoons, but there was too much talking. She likes the stuff where there is a lot of music. She wouldn't even sit in my lap for M&Ms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home