Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Why XM Radio is the best

As I was driving the minivan to Mommy-land AKA Target this morning, I got to rock out to the 90's station on XM radio. I love the 90s station because it plays all sorts of music from Grunge to BBD's Poison to Ace of Base. As I was listening to "The Sign" I was transported back to 1994 back to leaving Sherwood High School and singing to the Swedish pop sensation Ace of Base. I was so cool back then. However it could be argued that "Don't Turn Around" is a better Ace of Base song b/c of the cool rap that's in it. What ever happened to Ace of Base?

I don't know what's happened to Child but she's sleeping again. It's wonderful. She slept well in Toronto and it's continuing. Hooray. Now that I'm posting this - she'll probably wake up a zillion times tonight.

I've actually been able to vacuum and clean up some here. Husband put up our Ikea shelves yesterday. We realized that Ikea neglected to put the laminate on one of the boards and it's ripped off the board of the other shelf. Maybe the members of Ace of Base are working in the Ikea factory and crapping up my cheap furniture because they wish that were popular again.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have no idea about the music of the 90's but if you get the chance, you should listen to some Uriah Heep and Alice Cooper of the mid-70's.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    i hate anonymous commenters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home