Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

3 days until Canada Baby!!

The countdown till Toronto has started. I'm really excited. However due to my paranoid self, I'm concerned about not making the connection that we have. The folks at the airline claim that 35 minutes is enough. Have they ever traveled with a child? I have a carseat and stroller to lug. Luckily the stroller is light enough that my husband can pick up the carseat and stroller and I can carry Child and run like Forrest Gump. We are meeting Cousin Ashley at our stop and he's to hold the plane down until we get on. I always see on Airline, them holding the plane down for passengers. On the other hand I've seen the plane leave passengers too - but isn't that the risk of taking Southwest Airlines? They always seem to be overbooking their planes.

Child was crying for her friend today. I felt bad, but her friend is at school. What am I going to do? Thankfully today was the last day at Gymboree, even though Martie loved it - I was tired of taking her there.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home