Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Too tired to post

Swim lessons are exhausting. Child is really gifted at swimming. She does get tired after a half an hour and doesn't want to participate anymore. I'm also starting to get cheesed off at the other little kids who steal her pool toys. I hate being the pool toy police. Child gets very possessive when she sees someone else playing with her water can or her ball.

Child woke up at 2:30 AM - for no apparent reason. It's a good thing that I went to bed at 8:30. Yep folks you read that right. 8 fricken thirty PM. We stayed up until 4:30 and then we both fell asleep watching Gordon Elliot following the life of marshmallows. The good thing was that I was able to watch Tony Bourdain's A Cooks Tour. He was in St. Martin. That looks like a great place to go. He didn't really eat anything gross in the episode - unless you count pig snout. But I've seen him eat iguana and read about his adventures in eating a beating cobra heart. Pig snout is much more tame than that.

Accomplishments:
-Waking up to go to the pool on time

Goals:
-Get the dishes done
-Fold laundry

Ugh, I'm so tired. Laundry and dishes can wait.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home