Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Always Bring Snacks to the Pool

Child had her first swim lessons this morning. She loves being in the water. However the two other little boys in our class do not, therefore she cried a lot. She seems so natural in the water. She kicks, blow bubbles, scoops water with her hands. After our lesson we went to the baby pool for a bit and then the water park. Child spied a prepared mommy who had Goldfish and wanted to have a snack. Since I had no snacks but a few cheerios in the car we left. Of course Child trips on the pavement and once again her knees are skinned even more. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to put knee pads on herfor the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home