Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ashley's Blog

My cousin Ashley's blog inspired me to create my own. He lives an exciting bachelor life and he produces video games. How exciting! My brother also works there in the quality assurance dept., which basically means he gets to play video games all the time. Even better, Ashley loves my child so much. He has pictures of her up on his computer. Ladies, he's available and is a great catch! He also loves dogs. . . oh wait the point of this was to point you in the direction of his blog. You can read about his super cool hi tech life at: http://ashcheng.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home