Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My daily accomplishments

1) My child is not in her pajamas
2) Went to Gymboree, just to turn around b/c child was hacking and covering me in some sort of ectoplasmic goo
3) Ran some errands including getting child a sand/water table so that she'll have something to do besides destroying areas of house
4) Was able to run laundry and attempted to clean kitchen, while child was destroying living room
5) Put child in room so she could nap and was able to finish cleaning the kitchen, including mopping - woo hoo. The stain from child spilling OJ on the floor on Sunday is finally cleaned up. The whole time that I was cleaning I heard mysterious bumps and noises from child's room up above. Ignored it until I heard the crying.
6) I freed child but she was extremely cranky and I put her up there again.
7) I talked to my pal Melissa on the phone for a while, however I have reduced my mountain of laundry to a large mound.

Goal for June 1
-To get child to take a nap
-To clean at least one room in my house

Most hated chores:
-Folding and putting away laundry
-Putting clean dishes away

Spills: 1 -> chocolate milk stain on couch
Accidents: 1 -> trip down the stair
Annoying Children's Theme Show song stuck in ear: Hey It's Franklin


**I really have no idea how to add pictures and I tried to put in cute links but it didn't work. For example, I found this site where you can make your own doll -but it likes like an anime cartoon. I want everyone to have the joy of making your own personalized anime character. If you know how to do this, let me know***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home