Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Friday, June 03, 2005

The Maxima's back!

We've finally got our car back and it looks great. Too bad they couldn't pay for the whole thing to be painted. I was in a car accident, in April, after I dropped Child off at school. Someone ran a red light and I hit their rear back passenger side. I hit them b/c there was a pedestrian crossing the street parallel to my car and their car slowed down. This whole accident has been a PIA.

It is raining again and Child still has a stuffy nose. She's been calling out for her best pal S. I feel bad. I talked to S's mom and she said that he was sick too.

Daily Goal
1. Prevent rainy indoor boredom in Child
2. Prevent any beans from going up nose

Daily Accomplishments
1. Picked up car w/ husband. Child was a crankenstein this morning though
2. Fed Child - she is no longer in crankenstein mode.
3. Successful play with beans today - until Child threw them in the air like confetti
4. Went for a walk - hooray the rain has stopped. Child strolled her baby doll and half way through the walk I noticed that the baby doll's diaper had been taken off and that the baby doll had been flashing herself to all the construction men. The baby doll goes to the potty, so it's a little anatomically correct.
5. Child had fun eating a popsicle
6. Tons of fun playing with bubbles. I was stomping them to put them out and of course my neighbors pull up as I'm running around the driveway like a mad woman.

Stats
Accidents: 2 falls on the sidewalk while taking a walk - gravity bites
Spills:
Cool Children's Song Stuck in Head: Dig, Dig, Dig My Excavator. I usually have an annoying song stuck, but I think it's cool that they could come up with a song that involves construction trucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home