Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My day off

This morning Husband took Child to go see Sesame Street Live. He said that she was mesmerized by the show and went crazy during Elmo's World. By the time they returned, Child was asleep and I had to leave to go to a baby shower and a Creative Memories party. When I returned home, Husband was exasperated. I couldn't help but to feel smug, knowing that he felt just like I did when he returns home from work. I've also noticed tonight that Child knows the placement of all of the words on a computer keyboard. This is because of an Elmo game that she loves. Is it too early for Child to become addicted to computer games?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home