Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Parental Injury #1

Usually I post about Child's accidents, today I had one of my own. As I was carrying child down the stairs after her nap, I missed one step lost my footing - put my entire weight on my ankle and heard a strange ripping sound. I fell over but child is ok. I don't think my ankle is broken since I can limp around. Husband came home and ordered me to elevate my foot and put ice on it and wrapt it with an ace bandage. Ice makes my foot cold - so I've gone without. Husband had a softball game tonight and let the other softball wives watch Child this evening. Ooooh - I think I hear the garage door opening - I better grab some ice for my foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home