Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The great slurpee debate

To my wonderful mom:

I would just like to say that I remember getting an "Icee" from K-mart everytime we went as a child. We also would get Icees from Highs when we lived in Rockville. I can say that I don't think that you got me slurpees - because we weren't close enough to 7-11. But after track and sometimes during Rock N Roll revival practice we'd go across the street to 7-11 for orange slurpees.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As the father of the author, I must admit that I don't recall ever buying her an icee at K-Mart. Much less, I really tried to limit the visits to K-Mart because the one in Silver Spring, Maryland really sucked... big time. Of course, I could have taken her dumpster diving for bread, but I refused to do that also.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Sonia said…

    I don't ever remember you taking me K-Mart, ever.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    i never really liked slurpees.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home