Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Interesting News

I forgot to post this earlier, but I just wanted to share a tid bit of information that I learned on 20/20. It is legal for you to marry your first cousin in several states in the US. They did a bit on how some first cousins married and low and behold - they had kids that didn't have 3 heads. Suprisingly, West Virginia does have the law which states marriage between first cousins is illegal. Even if I were single, I have no desire to marry any of my cousins - especially since they are mostly girls. Aren't you still wondering why West Virginia is one of the states to ban inter-cousin marriage? Maybe it's an image thing.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home