Daily Adventures of a Stay At Home Mom

This is a blog so that when my husband comes home and ask what I've done all day, I can actually go back and show him.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Poo the sports hiatus is almost over

The conclusion of this week will bring me back to football widow status. Luckily we are attending a wedding this weekend during the NC State game but Husband has his Fantasy Football draft this weekend. Don't get me started on Fantasy Football. Husband views this as an investment. However he and his friends are stupid enough to give their fantasy football money to someone who never pays out at the end of the season. Husband get State tickets as a birthday gift from his mother for the past couple of years. Every Saturday will be devoted to college football and each Sunday and Monday night is spent in front of the TV watching professional football games. As soon as you think football is over basketball starts. I don't know which is worse.

Husband and I have made a bet over the college football season. Whoever's team does better gets to fly their flag on their house, while the loser gets shafted to a small garden flag. I do need to go out and find a West Virginia flag since WVU did better than State during the last March Madness.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger :::Ash::: said…

    I just had my fantasy football draft this past weekend. I missed out on my man, Donovan McNabb, but I managed to snag Terrell Owens. Yeehaw!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Black Cat said…

    football sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home